A critical look at the Wichita TV news

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Blog Begins

After many, many, many days and nights grinding and gritting my teeth, yelling at the TV, laughing, and even sometimes nodding in agreement with the newscasts, I finally decided to blog about Wichita TV news. For those not in the area I'll focus on KWCH CBS (12), KAKE ABC (10) and KSN NBC (3). Most of my comments will be observations I see as a viewer. Some will be very critical of what I see, while others will be in praise of a station's coverage. I will admit from the outset I do have my favorite stations, reporters and anchors. The reporters and anchors aren't all from the same station. Down the road I might even list an all-star team of Wichita and that probably will start an interesting debate Anyway, if anything, I hope in the days to come we can get an interesting conversation started about Wichita TV news. Happy Wichita TV watching. -Hal

No comments: