A critical look at the Wichita TV news

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Vote on Next Week's Topic

Please respond by posting a comment anonymously with what you want me to comment on this Friday. Your choices are:

Sports
Photography and editing
Morning Shows

Just type one of those 3 topics in the post by Tuesday and I'll tally the responses and write one for Friday's discussion. It might take awhile for you to actually see your vote posted, because it sometimes takes me some time before I see it and get it sent through, so be paitient. -Hal

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

In order:

#1- Photography and editing (one of my biggest pet peeves)

#2- Morning shows (Dumb and Dumber bumbling thru reading a teleprompter; made of fail + lulz)

#3- Sports (no comment- I have zero interest in sports and don't watch it)

Anonymous said...

Morning shows.

Anonymous said...

Photograpy and editing

Anonymous said...

photography and editing

Anonymous said...

Photograpy and editing

Anonymous said...

Morning Shows

Anonymous said...

photography and editing

Anonymous said...

photography and editing

Anonymous said...

If memory serves, I thought you mentioned in one of your earliest posts that you would blog about your "all-star" news team one day...although I've looked back and can't find it. Wondered if that might be a future topic?

Anonymous said...

morning shows